Whether you use your own architect/designer to prepare your architectural plans, or choose to engage our in-house design and drafting service, we will provide a detailed estimate of construction costs. We use a labour and materials breakup (or quantities) method which provides more accuracy and certainty than a unit rate or floor area basis of estimating.
Our construction services include:
- New custom homes (freestanding and multiple dwellings)
Building design and drafting services
Clients engaging our building design and drafting services enjoy continuity and efficiency in the delivery of their projects from the concept design stage through to submission of plans for approval and on to completion of construction. The full suite of drawings required for submission to the approval/certifying authorities are developed by our in-house designer in consultation with our builders making the transition from design to construction a seamless process.
Our building design and drafting services include:
- Develop design brief
- Prepare design sketches
- Prepare Development Application (DA) / Construction Certificate (CC) drawings (includes site plan, ground floor plan, all relevant elevations and sections, window and door schedules etc as required by the consent authority)
- Prepare perspective drawings/ 3D views
- Prepare Statement of Environmental Effects and input data for BASIX Certificate
- Submit application for DA/CC to consent/certifying authority
- Attend to consent/certifying authority's queries regarding the DA/CC